QUALITY & SAFETY POLICY
At TCA, Flight safety and Quality is important to our business because we value our customers.
We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established Flight Safety and Quality Management Systems which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. Through these systems, we continuously monitor, identify and manage foreseeable hazards.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
We firmly believe that overall, with such approach we will achieve the best combination of flight safety and customer satisfaction.